COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
To minimise the risk of transmission and to ensure the safety of all of our patients, the following protocols have been put in place as of 1 May 2021:
- All patients will be screened prior to their appointment for any possible symptoms or suspected COVID-19 contact.
- Patients are to arrive 5 minutes early to fill out the necessary check-forms and patient details.
- All patients are to arrive wearing a face mask which must be worn for the duration of their treatment.
- All patients to please sanitize their hands on arrival as well as bring their own bath size towel and hand towel for the bed. No bedding will be used to minimise the risk of spread.
- Patients will be booked an hour apart to prevent overlapping of patients and proper social distancing adherance.
*If you have a cold or flu like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive, please kindly inform us so that we can rescheule your appointment.